1980s RETRO SUNSET
The Eighties was the best decade. This gorgeous original digital wall art captures the 80s style perfectly, with a beautiful orange - yellow ombre sunset and silhouetted tropical palm trees on the beach. Great vintage-style pop art poster which will look stunning in any room in the home.
This is an instant digital download product.
You will receive a ZIP file containing 6 High Res JPEG files, and a PDF showing which file to use for different size prints. All JPEGs are 300 dpi at the largest dimensions to enable printing at the highest quality.
-- PRINTING --
The 6 files can be used to print any of the following sizes:
a) 2x3 ratio file for printing 4x6, 6x9, 8x12, 10x15, 12x18, 16x24, 20x30, 24x36 INCHES / 10x15, 20x30, 30x45, 40x60, 50x75, 60x90 CM
b) 3x4 ratio file for printing 6x8, 9x12, 12x16, 15x20, 18x24 INCHES / 15 x 20, 30 x 40, 45 x 60, 60 x 80 CM
c) 4x5 ratio file for printing 4x5, 8x10, 12x15, 16x20, 20x25, 24x30 INCHES / 10x12, 20x25, 24x30, 28x35, 40x50 CM
d) ISO for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 / A1
e) US Letter size for printing 8.5x11 INCHES
f) 11x14 INCHES
These can be printed at home, at your favorite print shop, or by uploading to an online print shop.
-- NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY --
This artwork is for personal use only, and may not be RESOLD.
You may not share, sell or distribute the files in any form.
-- PRODUCT --
* This is a digital download product. No physical product will be sent. Frame is not included.
* Due to differences in monitor and printer calibrations, colors and print quality may appear different in print than on screen.
* Due to the nature of the product, there are no returns once the item has been downloaded but please contact me if you have any questions.
Bamba Media - THE home of high quality Wall Art, Digital Paper and Clip Art. Please take a look at the rest of our shop: https://www.BambaMedia.com
All images and designs are copyrighted and property of Bamba Media.
©Bamba Media 2020
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
In the small chance that you have any issues with the files, please do not hesitate to contact me straight away. I will do my best to help you solve any issues.